A fundraiser at her Ocala, Florida home for Senator Bill Nelson which brought unwanted publicity to his last Senate race, was one such opportunity to expose Manal Fakhoury's tireless efforts and her deep support for the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Controversy erupted from a donation to Senator Nelsons Campaign by Ahmed Bedier, who is a former leader of the federally designated Muslim Brotherhood front group know as the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) aka HAMAS (the Palestine Committee in official court documents). Senator Nelson returned the funds after backlash due to CAIR's designation as a Co-Conspirator in the largest successfully prosecuted terrorism finance trial in U.S. history (US vs HLF 2008)
Steve Emerson of the Investigative project on Terrorism (IPT) reported that one week before the Nelson fundraiser, Bedier served as master of ceremonies at CAIR's national banquet in Washington, D.C. "I am at the CAIR National Banquet," he wrote in an Oct. 15 Twitter post. "[C]an you make a donation?"
The stated goal of the Muslim Brotherhood in America is to "subvert and destroy America from within" just as they did in Egypt by getting themselves elected into office and/or positions of influence until these Islamist have the numbers to agitate for eventual violent overthrow.
|Ahmed Bedier ldr of United Voices of America, and former CAIR leader " I was Proud to part of the Revolution" Egypt|
This photo was taken during the overthrow of Egypt and posted on his facebook page with the caption "I was proud to be part of the Revolution". It is now universally agreed that the Muslim Brotherhood was behind the overthrow of Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and other current unrest in the Middle East.
In addition to gaining access to those responsible for effecting change at the local, state, and federal level via these private fundraisers, (UVA) board members Manal Fakoury and founder Ahmed Bedier, continue their influence operations against elected officials during their annual "Muslim Capitol Days".
United Voices of America (UVA) has lobbied against "American Laws for American Courts", E-Verify, Border Security and Strong Immigration Bills. This is quite Interesting, when you consider over 86,000 OTMs (Other than Mexicans) cross the border annually to include Islamic terrorists and over 50 cases of Sharia Law trumping U.S. law in American courts have been documented in a report by Frank Gaffney of the Center of Security Policy.
Fakoury, is also a board member of Bediers "Capitol Leadership Academy" and has been intimately involved with training their brand of "Minorities" for political office. According to “student(s)” placed in two of these CLA classes, Bedier was reported as stating "I want clean Muslims in office in the next two years"... implying Muslims with no direct ties to the Brotherhood.
The first CLA was in Tallahassee, in 2009, with a 2nd CLA in Washington D.C., in 2010, and 3rd in Missouri in 2011, with similar academies mushrooming across the nation.
Photos taken from Fakoury’s facebook page show a woman who has deep hatred and contempt for Israelis or “Zionist Murderers” as the poster for the rally she promotes on her page stated.
|Manal FB "Zionist Murders"|
|Manal seated at desk of Pres PLO terrorist Mamoud Abbas|
In 2009, Manal failed to silence protesters and have them removed by officers, when they showed up with signs to peacefully protest the showing of “Inside Islam: what a Billion Muslim Really Think” hosted by the UVA on Tampa’s USF tax funded campus.
|FB Promo for Propaganda|
|Manal FB w/ Revolutionary slogan|
This propaganda film was funded in part by CAIR, MSA, and ISNA all designated Muslim Brotherhood Front groups as well as Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal of Saudi Arabia.
The authors of the book/now film are Islamic apologist Dalia Mogahed and John Esposito who have the following views about Islamic terrorism;
“Many have claimed that terrorists have 'hijacked Islam.' I disagree. What the terrorists have been allowed to take control over are Muslim grievances”. Dalia MogahedJohn Esposito has called former USF professor Sami al-Arian, a convicted terrorist with direct links to Palestinian Islamic Jihad, a “consummate professional,” and idolizes Yasser Arafat, a man who likened JIHAD to the cure for Aids.
Esposito also serves on the board of advisors for the Institute for Islamic Political Thought, a London-based foundation run by Azzam Tamimi, a Palestinian academic who has openly proclaimed his support for Hamas and the Taliban, praised the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, and said he "takes pride in being a terrorist," expressed his wish to be a "martyr" and stated that "Israel must come to an end." Noteworthy is the fact Tamimi considers Esposito his “ustadh," or teacher.
When one considers the mindset of the authors, producers, and sponsors of this film...it should be enough in itself to question the motives of Manal Fakhoury and Ahmed Bedier, but taken as a whole... any rational person would begin to question the motives and begin to connect the dots.
A Bio of Manal Fakoury posted online is like that of a class valedictorian on steroids. In addition to being the Secretary/Treasurer of the Islamic Center of Ocala where her husband is the President, a Board member of the UVA and CLA, Manal currently serves as the President of the Marion County Pharmacy Association and Secretary/Treasurer for the Islamic Center of Ocala. She is the division Vice-President for the Total Resource Campaign and Chairman of the Ocala/Marion County Chamber of Commerce. Manal serves as Chairperson of Women of Worth, Taste of Ocala and Dinner Theatre, the Discovery Science and Outdoor Center. She is on the Boards for the CFCC Foundation, United Way and the Royal Dames for Cancer Research. Manal is also a member of the Tocqueville Society, Superintendent’s Community Council,Women for Ocala,Women’s Club, SAC for several schools, and Success by 6. She is the past-president of LOMA (alumni association for Leadership Ocala).
As recently as 2012 Manal Fakhoury was honored by Marion County as the Best Motivator and Busiest Woman....something I would agree with.
Then a few documents immediately came to mind, one a book by an American born Muslim Shamim Sidiqqi titled “Methodology of Daw’ah”. Methodology of Dawah is a short manual on how the Islamic Movement of America must infiltrate and subvert America to Islam by first building goodwill and influence through service oriented programs, infiltration of churches, schools, media and the political system, Immigration (Hijra or Migration), and then the “Final Struggle” or eventual Jihad/Violence.
Another document “The Strategic Goals for the Group in North America” entered into evidence in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism funding trial states the following:
Understanding the role and the nature of work of "The Islamic Center" in every city with what achieves the goal of the process of settlement: [Rember Manal & Husband are Tres/Pres of the Islamic Ctr of Ocala]
The center we seek is the one which constitutes the "axis" of our Movement, the "perimeter" of the circle of our work, our "balance center", the "base" for our rise and our "Dar al-Arqam" to educate us, prepare us and supply our battalions in addition to being the "niche" of our prayers.
We would like for the Islamic center to become "The House of Dawa'h"' [Invitation to Islam, also a declaration of war if the invitation is refused] and "the general center" in deeds first before name. As much as we own and direct these centers at the continent level, we can say we are marching successfully towards the settlement of Dawa'h in this country [America].
Meaning that the "center's" role should be the same as the "mosque's" role during the time of God's prophet, when he marched [Militarily] to "settle" the Dawa' in its first generation in Medina.Understanding the role of the Muslim Brother in North America:
The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the word means.
The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands [non-Muslims, wittingly or not] and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet.The third, a previously SECRET captured enemy document known as "The Project" in intelligence circles, which lays out the Muslim Brotherhoods plan and tactics on how to destroy the west.
The following tactics and techniques are a few among many recommendations made in The Project:
- Networking and coordinating actions between like-minded Islamist organizations;
- Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
- Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
- Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with shari’a law;
- Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
- Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist power-base in the West or provoke a lash back against Muslims;
- Conducting surveillance, obtaining data, and establishing collection and data storage capabilities;
- Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
- Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of “international plots fomented against them”;
- Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
- Balancing international objectives with local flexibility;
- Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
- Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
- Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
- Avoiding conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
- Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
- Creating autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;
- Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
- Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West “in a jihad frame of mind”;
- Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
- Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
- Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
- Actively creating jihad terror cells within Palestine;
- Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
- Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world;
Below is a short list of PROMINENT Elected Officials who have attended or co-hosted fundraisers in the home of these agents of influence:
Gov. Rick Scott, Fmr Gov. Charlie Christ, Frequent Flyer and avid supporter Representative Dennis Baxley, Representative Larry Cretul, Fmr Representative Kurt Kelly, Fmr Lt. Gov Jeff Kottkamp, Fmr Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll, Representative Keith & Amy Perry, Representative Charles Van Zant, Representative Marlene O'Toole,Most folks in America are just learning about the Muslim Brotherhood and have no real scope of who or what drives them, I am sure the same can be said about these public servants.
Commissioner Mike Amsden, Commissioner Carl Zalak III, Commissioner Charlie Stone, Commissioner Stan McClain, Commissioner Kathy Bryant, Senator Charlie Dean, Senator Evelyn Lynn, Honorable Roy Abshier, Honorable Marguerite Cavanaugh, Honorable Lewis Dinkins,
However, as Public Servants....these men and women have taken an Oath which charged them with the duty to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. If they fail to execute this duty.... are they not guilty of "professional negligence" at the very least?
Just as any professional holds themselves out to have above average abilities and skills, and therefore have a Professional obligation to know or should know in any tort case in a court of law... which means they can not simply claim ignorance and get a pass legally...Then some interesting questions are raised in regard to these elected officials;
Don't these elected officials have a duty know or should have know who they were meeting with, lending credibility to, or worse....being influence by?
If so...shouldn't elected officials be held to as high as standard of "Professional Negligence" as those in the medical, legal, and construction industries, eliminating their ability to claim ignorance?
All things being equal and based on the information at hand...aren't these officials at the very least guilty of "professional negligence" or "Malfeasance"?Part of our duties as citizen with knowledge is to do our part and help educate and protect our elected officials so they can continue to uphold their oaths to defend and protect the constitution from all enemies foreign or domestic.
That being said, these officials must be held accountable in the electoral process and/or by current laws regarding material support of terrorism.